Saoirse Party Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Saoirse Party Forum

eIreland, Youth and Activity

3 posters

army article

Sargant Stefanos

army article Empty army article

Post  Sargant Stefanos Tue May 18, 2010 10:05 pm

Rough draft of an article i want to release, any comment changes would be appreciated

As Saoirse Party president, I would like to commend Cpl Useless, Snakeyes, Patton and anyone else involved in the recent shake up of the IDF.The appointment and subsequent impeachment of John Jay and Gleb2006 took a lot out of morale, in what was far from an ideal organisation to begin with

The subsequent re-structuring in preparation of the Version 2 battle structure, the involvement in real wars and frequent deployment, combined with the basic concept of actually distributing weapons produced regularly, has made membership of the IDF something to be proud off again.
    so a big Congratulation to all

But more can be done. One thing we feel is missing is damage reports. Frequent updates of who did what in each division, like we used to do in the old days. Comparisons of damage between divisions can be easily created through websites such as www.zhunder.com but the potential benefit of these comparisons is not realised.

Also, recruitment efforts seem to have fallen off a bit. There remains medium level potential soldiers who are unaware aware of what membership of the IDF can add to their game.

One thing the IDF will never be able achieve efficiently, is to help the ranking up of commited soldiers. I don't think this can be fixed as the identification of commitment from those looking for easy weapons in such a large group is difficult or impossible

And this is why Saoirse supports the ICA. Saoirse believes this is the biggest advantage of the ICA, if you are willing to work for a lower wage, medium level players will be supplied with more weapons than they can afford with their wages from the most generous employer. These weapons are given regardless of if its a training war or a deployment. We like to do damage in specific battles as our military success in varous regions demonstrate, but the long-run strength of Ireland's soldiers always our priority

How can the ICA be so good for medium/ lower ranked soldiers?

Its because of the sacrifices made by more experienced players- their production abilities subsidize others with lower skills but the same ambitions and entitlements. If you want to be the best soldier in the fastest way.
    [url=http://tinyurl.com/y783ald Join the ICA [/url]

That is all Saoirse has to say for now 07

Sargant Stefanos

Saoirse Party President
    Irishbhoy1967

army article Empty Re: army article

Post  Irishbhoy1967 Wed May 19, 2010 1:54 am

Nice stuff Sarge, looks great to me.

To get that link to work, do this-

[url=http://tinyurl.com/y783ald]Join the ICA[/url -and then add a ] to the end of it.
    Sargant Stefanos

Post  Sargant Stefanos Wed May 19, 2010 2:57 am

Txs Irishbhoy

the link is http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/saoirse-speaks-military-1374033/1/20

Please vote it up

For the nxt article I would like to have a bit of a discussion from different members
    johnsnuggles

Post  johnsnuggles Thu May 20, 2010 2:09 am

Great article Sarge. Voted.
    Sargant Stefanos

Post  Sargant Stefanos Thu May 20, 2010 10:25 pm

Thanks to everyone who voted up and commented.

I was worried about the low response after the first 24 hours, but our members came good at the end.

We have a few more articles to come. Hopefully Foreign affairs, then the election and then economics

every time we get an article in the top 5 lets treat it like a little victory cheers
    Sargant Stefanos

Post  Sargant Stefanos Thu May 20, 2010 10:44 pm

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/the-party-presidents-respond-to-my-gibbering-rambling-part-4--1375796/1/20

An interview with me, which I tried so hard to turn ionto propaganda Smile

Please vote up

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:11 am